Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednesday thought + Random Vid & Photos update

Humidity today is at 43% as compared to a low of 10%-15% most of the days. No wonder my face feels stickier as compare to other days.

I pile on LOTs of moisturiser on my face here. If I did that in Singapore, I'd have break outs. Here, coz it's so dry, my face seems to literally drink moisturiser. The face doesn't feel sticky no matter how much moisturiser I put on, and I need to feed it more by mid-day sometimes. Not today tho. It's almost 4pm and my face is still ok. hehe.

I've put in photos for the Desert Museum:
http://littleflower-in-a-land-far-away.blogspot.com/2008/07/desert-museum-and-lambert-park.html

The photos are not that helpful introducing the Desert Museum. The weather was too hot for us to be concerned about taking pictures. I had to keep reminding Mr Liow to drink water and was busy giving AN water. And then when I stopped to take pictures, Mr Liow would hurry me to move on coz we didn't want to burn the delicate baby skin. Not a good time to visit the museum the day we did.

AN watching Veggie Tales: Gated Community. I've never realised Veggie Tales cartoons are this interesting. Even Mr Liow & I enjoy watching them!


Another one that gets AN moving. I know she's too near the TV. Seriously when we're not watching, she will stand right in front of the TV. She's going to be myopic too soon if this carries on..sigh..


Some days back when BM something outside the house and locked their attention onto it. One KPO baby, armed with a camera phone, went to join in the fun of hunting, from behind sliding doors.

Hunt of the Winged Prey

Things are all over the house like I keep mentioning. I've almost given up packing and putting things in place. They will never be in place for long enough. And missing items will turn up, somewhere else.

Even BM are no longer interested in the things the baby brings around with her.

My 1st attempt at making baby spaghetti. It's actually noodles with diluted spaghetti sauce + home made tomato puree and beef. Tasted good wor!

To take a short break, I put baby on top of the sofa bed so that she can't walk around the house. She's got no idea what I was trying to do.

Her grand-folks are going to love this picture of her

Sleeping baby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Baileys and Maen.... i see you's are keeping well, thats good.

It looks like your enjoying yourselves with your baby human sister. She is sooo adorable.

Take care you two.

lots of licks

xox

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you's both that there is a new forum started up just for us Cavalier's. It's called Cavalier's United. this is where it is
www.cavaliersunited.com i have already helped ails to post stuff about us cavaliers.


lots of licks


xox

Boredlittleflower said...

hi Candi, we've dropped by the webbie you gave us. will register as soon as mummy has the time to register us. muackz.