Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Flagstaff: Video updates

This is of AN learning to self-feed. And from this video clip, I see the last of my ring. We were having breakfast when I took this video of AN. Then back to the room we went to change before leaving the hotel for Grand Canyon.

I found my ring missing on the car before we reached.

Where oh where art thou leh?


This is of the happening Friday evening I was talking about


Kids dancing to the band playing prior to the movie screening once the sky darkened.


More of kids happily dancing away while the adults lie on the open waiting for the movie to start


This is of the Grand Canyon


Another one at the other side which is less crowded than the previous


This is of the people who would give an arm and leg, or maybe even their lives to get a good picture. hehe.


We're going home.

2 comments:

Par said...

That makes me wonder, would it be good to have my number inside the ring just in case if I lose it..lol but wouldn't that be ugly?...hmmm hahaha

Boredlittleflower said...

;p haha! then u hv to include country code in case u go elsewhere for holidays. the ring has to be big enough for the numbers and probably also ur name in case they need to identify u as owner. hehe.

u very idea leh. haha!