Friday, September 26, 2008

AN loves Maen, AN says goodbye

While 'complaining' about AN not reciprocating the lunch I made for her a while ago, AN secretly went to do something to Maen again. I thought I saw her try carrying Maen and before I could react, Maen screamed out in pain!

I took AN's palms and smacked her. I do not allow her to carry Maen coz she'll hurt Maen, and Maen can also hurt her. She can cuddle, stroke, hug Maen if she wants, but no trying to lift Maen off the ground!

AN started to look like she was going to cry. Tears started welling up in her eyes, and she kept looking at me. I am, of course at this point, more concerned that Maen wasn't hurt. All the while tho, I was observing how AN would react to the smack on her palms. I was surprised she still wasn't crying.

Maen looked fine & ran off after a while. AN did not cry afterall.

Concslusion is, I think, AN loves Maen and knows that she hurt her. She was more probably more shocked at Maen's squealing than upset about the smack on her palms. hehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN brought me her shoes and pleaded for me to put them on her feet by sticking her feet in front of me. After I put them on, she went to fetch her bag of mega blocks, hugged & kissed Maen, waved to Baileys, then loudly exclaimed "bar-bye!" before lugging the giant bag of building blocks towards the door.

At the door, she turned back towards BM, put her palm to her lips and gave a loud muack as goodbye kiss to them both. Then she pretended to disappear (by going into the kitchen with the bag)..

Baileys & Maen did not know what she was up to and couldn't be bothered to find out as well.

AN then resurfaced from behind the wall next to the kitchen with bag and all, walked back to them and repeated the routine of kissing Maen, waving to Baileys, and ending it all with the loud "muack" goodbye kiss.

She was 'going to work' I think.

Talk about repetition and de-sensitizing Baileys & Maen to rid them of separation anxiety, I think AN's really doing a good job. So good that Baileys & Maen seriously do not care that she's 'leaving the house'.

hehe. That was quite a funny sight. hee.

No comments: