Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stranded!!!!

Guess what I did???

I locked my car keys in the car....

There is story telling tomorrow, Art on Thursday, Music on Friday and Playgym on Saturday.

Was just telling AN what to expect on our way hm from a friend's plc just nw. I was excited too about having somewhere to go till Mr Liow comes hm on Saturday nite. Now we'll both be stuck at home *tears at hair thinking about the boredom of being stuck at home for the next 4 days!*

Ah girl if u r reading tis, pls dun tell the folks what I did. Gu zhang had been nagging about me remembering my keys and I kept assuring him I won't forget...

Dunno why I'd been feeling distracted whole of today.

I had to keep talking aloud to myself and AN to make sure I don't daydream while driving just now and it took me a while to process my thoughts where to turn (and dangerously drove on the wrong side of the road which thankfully was right outside a residential estate and had no cars coming in.)

Think I need suppplements to boost my short term memory and concentration...

On a side note, AN was very well behaved today at friend's place. Very quiet tho. She's quite sweet in that she would hug my friend and her mum goodbye when we were leaving.

It's been increasingly enjoyable driving her around. She's either good chatting company, or will quietly munch on her biscuits till we reach. Else she just goes to sleep. To think I was contemplating bringing her shopping one of these days....

WAILS....

Does anyone know how to break into a car?

3 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Our mom locked her keys in the car last time too! She was near tears cos the engine was still running! Then dad called up the lock smith to come, he used some neat tools to wind down the car window! And he earned $50!!!!!!!!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Boredlittleflower said...

that was simple isn't it?

A friend sent me a video on how to unlock the car myself but I had no guts to do it.

Best thing is, the insurance covers a lockout!!!! WAH!!!!! How more amazing! Muahaha!

Just to check, does the auto insurance in Singapore cover that?

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Hmmmm we are not sure abt that. Might need to check on it. Anyway glad your mummy had got the keys out now. Our mum learnt her lesson (painfully) and now she always remind herself not to make the same mistake again!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley