Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Doctor Adrielle recognizes 3 words and goes to work

I had a slight tummy ache and told my little girl who started running to her toy drawer while shouting "Oh oh! Doctor Adrielle take stethoscope!"

Hehe.

We've been trying to play doctor so that future doctor visits do not get too threatening and she won't fear the stethoscope too much. Seems like she's caught on the role playing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN can finally recognize 3 words!!! It's so exciting! I really can't help but worry that she's too slow. Each time I log into the baby forum, I am reminded of how competitive Singapore's education system is.

Nothing fanciful. Hee.

Owl, Cat, Dog

She doesn't get them right all the time if I keep alternating those words but will recognize them if I show her 1 word at a time. Good enough for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She loves to "go to work" at this age so much I wonder if she will still behave as such when she's of employable age.

I have this purse where I keep both money, cards and keys together for convenience. Just grab and go whenever I have to go out.

Once in a while after a session of online shopping, I forget to put the purse back into my bag and when this little girl sees the wallet, she gets hypnotised into "going to work" again.

Each time she laid hands onto my purse, she'll dig out some notes, pass them to me and tell me "Nah Mummy! Money. I go work". Then she'll walk to her little 'car' (the one below that Mr Liow removed the 'ring' around some months back),
...pretend to dig my keys into somewhere and then ride off (like Flintstones, with her feet). She'll keep circling around me and keep reminding me "Mummy I go work! Bye bye!", till she's sick of riding around.

No comments: