Saturday, July 4, 2009

still fever

It's a week now.

AN has recovered. The molar has broken through and her gums seem to hurt less now. At least we don't see her digging as much and she's not crying as she digs now. Her appetite is slowly improving. She had at least 300 mls of milk and very soupy porridge. Very little calorie intake but better than none like the other days of the past week.

Wonder if it's coz she had too much tv time during the day lately. She couldn't sleep well, even now that she's well.

Time now is 4.15am as i'm typing this. AN had just finished traumatizing her papa half an hour ago. Mr liow tried to help me pacify her when she started whining around 1am and managed to get her to sleep with him but she woke up whining not long later and it got worse by 3plus.

AN, for some reasons, did not want to sleep with me. She just stood there crying. Mr Liow blew up (lack of sleep, can't blame him) and didn't know what to do with her. Glad it took her a few minutes to decide that she still wants to come to me afterall.

Mr Liow had been trying to help me with AN lately. I'm so thankful he has a long weekend off (Independance Day). There were plans to visit LV again coz he was offered free stay at MGM and free tickets to Michael Buble concert! To not make it for the concert, that's a pity. Mr Liow was quite looking forward to the light weekend getaway before AN and I took turns to fall sick.

Still, I'm thankful for this long weekend. At least Mr Liow can rest during the day after trying to handle the toddler some parts of the night.

I was hoping he'd spend more time reading, talking, drawing or playing with AN instead of his games if he doesn't need the rest.

He kept asking me to rest in the room so that AN couldn't disturb me but the fact was, AN disturbed me only coz she got bored with the show. She would have finished one cartoon after another. How unhealthy is that!

I just pray for recovery soon so that I don't hv to rely on the cartoons to keep AN occupied. Or I hope Mr Liow can at least entertain her till i recover.

It's been 3 days and my fever seem to climb with the escalating pain in my throat *sob* I'm bedridden. Never had fever for so long :(

Seriously hate that stupid game Mr Liow plays.... He's so hooked that when he plays, he's shut out from everything that's happening around him. Stupid sickening game.

I can foresee that if we were to have a second child, and if I do fall sick now, it will still be the same thing that's happening now: him shooting terrorists, die and resurrect, the kids will be staring stupidly at the box.

Sigh... Better not think too much now. I'm going back to bed.

Thanks for all your prayers. AN's appetite is increasing, slowly but surely. I'm thankful for tt. I'm praying now that my fever and sore throat will go away soon. I need to be well for AN. Please pray with me ya?

No comments: