Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 17: Another Zoo Day

Countdown: 7 days

We left ST at about 9.40am this morning for the zoo. Michelle took my car and I must have scared her with my driving skill (should I say, a lack of it). She was kind and assured me that she dared not ferry anyone because of these same reasons. "However lousy we are, only we know." Agree. Hehe. The most I get from my permanent passenger, AN the invincible, is a: "Mummy! Drive carefully!"

When I had to park into a lot at the last notice (was following Juliet's car and she wanted to reverse park), I went in and out of the lot a few times (like some of u probably have seen on YouTube about lady drivers). She giggled and commented: "Mummy to in and out, in and out, so many times."

AN is my critic.

Anyway, the topic's about our zoo outing today.

We got to feed the giraffes today. Everything else was the same. AN never fails to enjoy her zoo visits.

The usually shy AN willingly took Xavier (who's 4 this year) by the hand (she would let him hold her, or even tried to walk near enough for him to hold her hands when I encouraged her to follow him).

Like what happened after the previous visits, she was not happy about leaving the zoo. Thank God for M&Ms. She took a few and fell asleep.

We had a late lunch at Sheryl's home. AN had almost a whole KFC drumstick and some mac 'n' cheese. The ladies saw how happy I was with AN as she ate. Again this time I believe she's eating coz she sees Xavier eat. Like the last time she snacked together with Emma when she did not even want to try grapes before that. I think the best solution will be for her to go to school to learn to eat as she watches other kids eat.

2 'miracles' in a day.

Finally something to be happy about.

Updated @ 5.37pm
AN pretended that she was buying bubble tea from me and ordered a Strawberry Snow. I made her the invisible cup of Strawberry Snow and asked for $3. She gave me a magazine cut-out and went: "Ok, here you go."

She took one sip and said: "So fast! Adrielle finished drinking!" and asked for another cup.

I 'made' another one and charged her another $3, to which she replied: "Huh! Pay again? I no more money!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like to tease AN by calling her a chou chou (stinky) baby. She retaliates by replying: "Chou chou baby and Chou chou mummy." And to emphasis what she means, points at me and go: "There! chou chou mummy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now whenever my handphone rings and I'm not around to pick up the call, AN will bring it to me as fast as she can and urgently inform me: "Mummy! Quick! Your handphone singing a song!"

No comments: