Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Recovering Trio

AN had no fever, no vomiting, no diarrhoea today. Thank God! She had random episodes of coughs but was otherwise well.

ER was ok too. Like AN, he coughed on and off but it didn't appear too bad. He's much more manageable today. Thank God for that too.

As for Mr Liow, I'd like to believe that he's also recovered but I seem to find him walking weird again. Everytime his slipdisc acts up, he walks slanted to his right. This time he told me it was just inflammation of something at his lower back but he's not walking normally. He can lie about anything but not this coz his posture gives him away.. still, he is more mobile this time than the others, although movements are much slower.

One more day for him to rest, 2 more days to work and he'll be flying off to States on Saturday. Technically speaking, he'll be leaving home for the airport at 11pm Friday night...

I wonder if that SQ plane is using Rolls Royce engines.....I have only one hubby. I need him to return in a full piece.

Please pray with us that he will be comfortable during the near 30hrs flight/transit and for journey mercy. Pray that his purpose there will be met, that his meeting up with those reps from other countries will be fruitful.

Its winter now... How nice...how I miss winter. AN had to rub it in by agreeing: "I don't like Singapore. Singapore always hot and always wet."

Last year this time...we were looking forward to Las Vegas and Pinetop...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: