Monday, March 16, 2009

AN's new hair style

I had to cut AN's hair coz it was getting long and messy, irritating the baby who kept grabbing at hair tickling her neck and face, and baby doesn't like to have her hair tied up.


Snipped off lots of hair at the back and a little of her fringe.

She doesn't look like she's got very little hair after the haircut! I think she looked a little bald previously because the various parts of her hair were growing at different speed.

Will update with pictures soon. We're going to Desert Museum now. hee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
updated with pictures @ 6.06pm:
Before



New hairstyle

'
I wasn't able to capture the back of AN's hairstyle. I made a little 'mistake' but it's not reeeeeeeally obvious (unless you look carefully).

I thought she looks cute. hee. Definately neater ;p

No comments: