Thursday, March 12, 2009

Maen's Entry: My birthday present

Mummy has always been one without innovative ideas and it's apparent from the presents we get from her each time.

Gor gor got Greenies the last time, remember? And then I got Greenies, too. Will we ever get something different?



Not that I'm complaining.

And I think mummy loves me more coz in addition to Greenies, she got ME dental chews too! *I hear someone else telling me the dentals chews are for both of us. I think it's just the wind.*

Human puppy took it upon herself to categorise our treats according to kind.





Has she learnt to read nutritional labels as well?

Why was gor gor guarding MY greenies and where was I.....?

The human puppy was even more excited than we were at receiving the package. Greenies are for puppies above 6 months old, you know? The human pup has to be 42 months old before she can chew on one. We'll save some for her when she gets there.

The coupon below is good news. Mummy said we could start looking into new treats, especially if it's delicious and doubles up as a supplement.

What's human puppy doing?
She's signing "I love you". The sign's missing 4 other fingers in total but who cares, right? As long as she loves us ;)

No comments: