Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random thoughts on the 1st day of our week

For more than a week now, the weather ranged between 28-32 Deg C in the afternoons. I think the cold weather is officially over *sob sob*. It was in fact more cool than cold this winter, hitting zero only once in a while in December and then ranging mostly in the 10s of deg C thereafter. It wasn't even cool during the recent nights *sob*

Was so hot when I brought my parents out just now *sob again*

I have really fallen sick :( I've got thick mucous along with that sore throat (thank God it's not that sore now). I sound so sexy now with my new deep, throat-y and lao hong voice.

AN is coughing a little here and there. Like I've prayed against the cold the other time, I will pray that the Lord will keep AN well this time as well.

Had made plans to bring AN to Gymboree (and memorised the route there) but guess I will have to call in sick. Don't want to spread viruses to the toddlers in class.

And I miss Mr Liow more than I did last week.

Mr Liow is keen to bring us to Las Vegas again this Thursday and so poor BM have to go to Camalot again. I don't think they are complaining tho. hehe. They wag so happily when we put them on leash (irregardless of where we take them) and then turn into mini-generators when they see us pull over at Camalot.

Maen always disappears without a second thought. Baileys will at least turn to look at us a last time before he hops off with either Jim or Jo.

Does make us feel happy that they are happy there too.

3 more days to our trip. Praying that I will get well so that I will not dampen the vacation mood.

See you in less than an hour's time dear, I hope.

No comments: