Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Amen

I pray with AN every night since she was born and as she got older, she would fidget through the night time prayers.

Early last week, I asked her to pray with me and she did, putting her hands together and shutting her eyes (for a short while only) while lying down. And in the name of Jesus, she went "Ahhhhhmey".

We got her this night time prayers "Precious Moments" doll and at the end of the prayers each time, AN will go "Ahhhhhmey" with the doll.

She started to pray with me about 3 nights ago, kneeling and keeping her eyes shut for longer (yes I was peeping at her while I pray). She would blabber her own prayers, putting in words that she can say and then we 'send' our prayers up with our "Amen". She's learnt to pronounce "Amen" now instead of her usual "Ahhhhmey".

And then before we shut off the lights to sleep, I'll sign "I love you" to her. I'm trying to make that into a night time routine. hee. Own gratification la, coz I think it's sweet.

AN will return her "I love you" sign and give her sweetest smile before the lights go out.

I do pray our relationship will continue to be that of a loving and understanding one.

No comments: