Thursday, July 30, 2009

Maen's Entry: I feel good!

We went to Camalot on Monday coZ the carpet had to bathe and carpets do not dry as fast as we do.

Camalot!! Stayovers at uncle Jim's big big house are literally, practically, seriously All Fun And Play! I particularly love the field, and lazying on those comfy beds after a good run! I get invitation to play by admirers, too often so my rests get disrupted. Having my brother Baileys with me only proves he does not do a good job of protecting his possession/ pack. And mummy wonders why I appear more dominant. I have to carry the yolk of protecting our family since gorgor is not gifted in protecting everyone. My job just got harder with this new sibling whom we have to fight for food crumbs on the carpet with, and protect. I'm not really interested in doing anything good to anything that makes food search and rescue work tougher. So mummy, over my dead body.

So, anyway, we came home the next day once the carpet has dried. And then we got dunked in milk again.

This time I got Half & Half and gorgor got a Vanilla milk bath.

Our mummy wondered if Half & Half could last as long on me as it did on gorgor. She's never stopped wondering how the sweet-smelling Strawberry milk smells like nothing on me after only 2-3 days when gorgor smells like Almond milk the WHOLE week! Mummy said she thinks my skin has alien pores that eat up all the delicious scents... Such stupid analysis. I'm embarrassed...

It's been 3 days now and we both still smell good (see, I DO NOT have alien pores!). The next time round I'll have the Vanilla milk and gorgor, Strawberry (so girly..let's see how Strawberry lasts on him). By then we will be able to tell which milk bath will be arrive by the gallon.

Mummy likes it that the milk baths not only make us smell good, we also feel fluffy. Most shampoos do not make brushing our tail easy unless a conditioner comes in, but since we got dunked in these milk, mummy enjoyed brushing our tail!

We're excited at formally meeting W today (we're sure he's been introduced already). I may not like him but let's see how he's going to try make me :p

Mummy's little babies thought hard.

No comments: