Wednesday, March 4, 2009

About Driving.

I'm still sick, so no Gymboree for AN today. Didn't tell her we were going in the 1st place so she didn't know. hee. Good la, then she won't feel disappointed. Mum suggested I leave them there and she'll keep AN company but after giving some thought, and looking at the sky now (looks like it's going to rain), guess not.

And I'll have to bring BM to Camalot in a while's time on my own.

I either have to drive my car across the busy road, or drive on my side of the road into a lane somewhere, then make a left turn out at the traffic lights so that I do not have to dash across the road.

Mr Liow is usually encouraging but he commented yesterday "right turn also cannot make it already, let alone your left turn". No, we were not quarrelling, just chatting.

Win already.

He was the one who asked me to send the furkids for boarding. Then days later, he decided that I should wait for him to come back to send them there.

To have your confidence built up over a week or two of practice under the scrutinising eyes of your parents, then be slapped with a comment like "right turn also cannot already....", it BOTHERS me...

Maybe I really can't drive afterall, and all the encouragements were just jokes..

Updated 1705hrs:
Took the furkids to Camalot without a problem. Both of them were seated throughout the short ride (each to a seat at the rear) and got excited only when we reached. My little darlings were so well behaved it almost felt as if they were not with me in the car at all!

We went to Gymboree (for the 1st time on my own) with the intention to sign up for the classes after lunch, before the promotion ends. I received in my email a coupon that takes $20 off enrollment fees (on top of the class fees) and that makes signing up now even more economical.

Couldn't find the place afterall so we came back.

I really don't think I have a problem with turning right (or left, for that matter). I even did a U-turn just now ok?

I'm feeling less lousy now.

Nevermind what anyone tells me. As long as I drive safe, I should learn not to be bothered that I can't drive as well as some others on the road. Just that I have to learn never to tell AN "You can't do as well as the other kids", or "You can't even do this".

No comments: