Friday, April 25, 2008

Greetings from Narita Airport

Hi guys!! We've reached safely by the Grace of God. At Narita Airport now,, waiting for next flight out to L.A.

The journey has been really safe. My air sickness was almost non-existent. I popped a pill tho. I'd usually need at least 2 for 6hrs flight.

AN has been good too. She whined a little here and there but wasn't uncontrollable.

Thank God for His many many provisions throughout all this while of preparations. Will share in details when I've more time on hand.

Even this connection to the internet is a blessing. Instructions are in japanese and I've selected some networks that do not allow me to connect to the internet. This one does! Thank God.

So ya, will update again when we reach L.A if I can get connected. Not to forget, Mr Liow and I switched places so I'll be going ahead of him from L.A to Tucson. Else it's going to be really taxing for AN to not be able to lie down for so many hours!

Ok, gtg now. Thanks so much for all the prayers and well wishes. To those who came to see us off so early in the morning, we're really happy to meet u guys for the last time before we do again in 2 yrs.

Felt sad when we left but thank God I was better in control of my tears and emotions than I thought I could be. Looking forward to the new life ahead.

Will surely miss you all. In fact, missing you all already (I have flashbacks of times we spent together. With each and everyone of you, be it in group gatherings or individual dinners).

For the hundredth time I mention, Please take care. Really gtg now!

No comments: