Friday, May 23, 2008

Let the photos speak (Gross picture of BM's sai. Please skip if you've just had food)

Ok, these are what I've uploaded sometime last week. More to come later coz the rest are still in my handphone, cum camera. Before AN wakes up, here goes:

These are of the baby's daily chores:

The mystery hand at work again, after I put her shoes back in place -____-"
She tortures me by crawling all over the house and wanting to hold my hands when she decides she wants to walk instead of crawl. And back then, when our stuff have not arrived, she had practically nothing interesting to play with, so she played with everything that is within her reach.

Our 1st dinner made by the great chef of Sonoran Terrace Apt 1074 (who else but yours truly. Mr Liow can't cook. hehe). This was the simple dinner I was talking about

AN sharing the same dinner as us, except that everything you saw on the table earlier was inside her bowl. All-in-one dinner for baby.

I think this was the second dinner I made. Thereafter no more pictures coz it's become a daily routine.

BM enjoying themselves out of the kitchen. I still barricade them in there from time to time to get them used to having the kitchen as their 'den'.

Baileys always love being around us

Maen, anywhere nearby will do.

I used to freak out at the sight of lizards but having seen monitor lizards outside by my patio everyday, Ive more or less gotten used to them. I will still freak out if they find their way into our home tho.
Dry hands...so dry that my right hand has turned a shade darker than my right

And there are, like, itchy spots all over...*sob*

My left hand which is also dry but not patchy like my right

Once upon a time when we still used to dine out, we had chinese food almost every other day. This is one of the worse -__-". Trust me when I say I can make better fried bee hoon than this. I'm no chef and am not being smug here but really, anyone can make better fried been hoon.
This hot and sour soup doesn't taste fantastic either. hmm...


17th May 2008 (Sat)
Before leaving for anywhere far, we went to Waffle House for brunch. I love eggs, and I love cheese. I've been having Egg with cheese whenever possible if we eat out. I'm going to be many sizes bigger when I return. hee.
My brunch

A day out to Phoenix. We were at...The Children's Place I think. Poor AN has to squint each time the sun gets into her eyes so we were contemplating getter her a pair of sunglasses as well. Is this nice? Cute right? But she hated it. Will probably get her one when she's slightly older. Don't know if sunglasses will have any adverse effect on her too.

If AN asks in future, tell her Uncle Neigi was the one who made her try all the sunglasses in the store. Here's the proof. hee.

And this is cute in my opinion. hehe. But the guys it's a little too masculine for her.
Masculine meh? Blue only what?
Paying for asian groceries. hehe.

Our loot from LeeLee (everyone who hears the name of the store for the 1st time would expect LeeLee to be spelled as Lily)

Mr Liow and his buddy

Neigi helping us to load groceries.

On our way home at the end of the day: AN and I
Cheeky AN trying smile at the camera but got distracted by the little blue dog that Uncle Neigi bought her.
21st May 2008
The start of our unpacking. I didn't take much pictures but although there were as many boxes here as when we left Singapore, somehow the boxes didn't clutter our home here as it did back in Fernvale Lane. I wonder if we will be able to adjust back to staying in our 5 room flat 2 yrs later..

The FF bear that Mr Liow proposed to me with. It's sitting on AN's car seat. What a relationship. hehe.

We left the empty boxes out in the back patio as we pack so that it's easier to discard of them where the trash disposal is. AN wondering if we forgot to bring those boxes in..

Baileys joins her in wondering
And he continues to wonder

Even as I packed while Mr Liow was at work last Thurs, AN was doing her part by messing it up again. *knock knock baby's head*

Some pictures to update on how AN looks like now. She still looks the same but she's been having better appetite since few days back. I think she's slightly 'fleshier' now but she's still a small baby.

This is her at 7am in the morning. It's BRIGHT by 5.30am, and 7.30am feels like 10am back in Singapore.
AN and her little blue dog

AN flips a lot when she sleeps at night. We sometimes wake up at night to find her legs up at our faces and her head where our knees are. Don't ask me how she does that. She can even sleep like this:

Not that this is of any concern to us, but we're just fascinated by this monster truck with monstrously gigantic wheels.

Last but not all, this is my furkids' sai-s. I think their output has been good.

This is Maen's

And Baileys'. Notice there's a strand of hair? He must have eaten my hair without noticing.

Once upon a time when Baileys was still a puppy, he'd lick everything he saw on the floor, including hair and pieces of his chewed up toys.

One fine day, after he was finally paper-trained, I saw him run out of the toilet panicking! And I saw some black stuff scattering all over the floor from behind him as he ran. I picked them up, not knowing what those were, till I saw poop hanging onto a strand of hair, half of which is still in his anus -_____-" He probably thought it was poop-attack by the aliens..

The cute thing was, I had to pull that strand of hair out from his anus and I thought I saw him shiver a little as the hair slipped out.

Baileys ah Baileys...

No comments: