Thursday, July 17, 2008

*edited: Found my CERT!!*

HELP!

Do you girls remember if we were given our diplomas? Or just a Certificate of Attendance for completing our Dip?

I think I lost mine....

All I have are the Cert of Attendance, the Hairstyling cert and the accessories-making one....

Where's my Dip???????? argh!!!!!

*Edited*
I remember!! They left my Dip out when the rest of you got yours (3 certs in the envelope but I had only 2)...I think I forgot to go back again to collect from them *sob sob* So long alry, wonder if they threw my Dip away....

**Edited Again**
I found it! I did go back to collect my cert afterall. I've just sent an email back to school asking for my cert. Angel will be cursing me when he sees that mail. *guilty*

hehehe..For 15 minutes, I almost scared myself to death.

No comments: