Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Maen's Entry: I'm a good girl

Mummy's been impressed that I'm better behaved than gor gor lately. Although she still insists that gor gor is more obedient, she also tells me that I am starting to exceed her expectation of me *smug*

The humans went out last Saturday for grocery shopping and we had to be left at home alone as usual.

Having stayed for a week at Camalot and enjoyed ourselves with companions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the whole week, we did not appreciate watching papa and mummy leave the house.

When they really did, we protested of course! I'm usually pacified by the sight of treats and will nto be bothered that they are out of the house. Gor gor, unless he really isn't used to the idea, will not bark after them too. So you see, we are usually good kids.

They did not come back with all our protesting so to make his point, gor gor said he'd go pee near the stove. I told him no but he did not heed my warning. I, of course, did my business where I shld and when gor gor needed to poop, he saw that there wasn't much space left in the toilet (cross my heart, there were still lots of space for him to poop on, ok??)

He left poop just outside the toilet, insisting that he did not want to trot onto my puddle of pee. He was lying..I did not pee that much.

Soon enough, papa and mummy came home. Mummy was furious when she saw poop outside the toilet but what made her boil was the sight of gor gor's pee next to the stove.

Gor gor looked shocked when he saw the pee. I turned and to my horror, the pee had seeped under the stove *oops* That was it. We knew we were going to get it!

Papa said he suspected gor gor was the culprot. Mummy echoed his suspicion. Still, we both got warned and the whole time while mummy did the cleaning up, her face was grouchier than a pug.

Mummy later gave me a hug and assured me that she knew I was the good girl.

I wasn't only good that day. I was good today too.

AN attempted to get me into trouble by pushing the straw of her sippy cup into my nose. That was temptation in its purest ok?

I stood firm and backed away as AN approached me with her cup. She wanted me to lick it. I very much wanted to, but I knew mummy didn't like AN to share anything she puts into her mouth with us.

Mummy was impressed and said I was good. For that, I heard she'll be making chicken soup for us later.

US?

Oh well, being as good as I am, I can afford to share my chicken soup with gor gor.

;)

Mummy's little babies thought hard at:

No comments: