Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maen's Entry: Naughty baby deserves discipline

Mummy was blogging her entry about shopping for baby and I was lazying by her feet. AN was doing her own stuff and barking loudly at times (mummy says that's 'screaming').

I felt a tug at my collar. I couldn't see what was going on coz something was going on behind me. Gor gor came over and got a little excited. Then I heard giggling.

Mummy was too engross to realise that I'd been taken away from her feet. -____-"

I felt relieved when she finally did. I think I was suffocating!

So it was AN dragging me by my collar.

Mummy was angry, told AN off for dragging me by the collar, and then AN started bawling. We never bawl when mummy ticks us off. Maybe we should?

Anyway, mummy told her that we are "living creatures, eat, sleep, breathe, suffocate and die". Doesn't sound that pleasing to me. Seems to suggest that we are lazy bum bums who do nothing except eat, sleep, breath. Glad she fell short of adding that we pee & poo as well.

AN tried a couple more times to take me by my collar but mummy knew she'll continue to try her luck again so she wasn't too successful the next few times after.

Mummy says she's glad that we are so tolerant of AN's new ideas & moves. We understand that a growing baby can be hazardous to us and mummy understands that we too, when stretched too taut, may also snap back. She says she loves us for being so forgiving and promises never to let AN hurt us.

Have I mentioned that I've started to fall in love with AN too? I can't speak the same for gor gor coz he doesn't confess it.

That day when AN woke up from her nap on the sofa while mummy was watching the TV, I felt the urge to say hi to the baby, so I did. AN, having had enough sleep and not have regained full baby power yet, was so adorable.

I went up to her and she started to stroke me from under my neck like mummy always stroke me. I liked it (^___^). She started to talk to me in a language that I've not heard before but it sounded nice. So we enjoyed ourselves for the next 10mins or so in that position.

Mummy said we were bonding. Gor gor should too, try allowing AN to give him a massage. It really feels good you know?

I'm starting to go to AN for massages more than I am going to mummy, or papa, for massages. If only she hasn't learnt to drag me by my collar...I sure hope she forgets how to do that after she wakes up later.

Mummy's little babies thought hard at:

No comments: