Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blush madness

It's out no longer available online??

The blushers were there few days ago and I took my own sweet time to decide if I should get them. They were still there yesterday when I finally placed an order and I was glad I made up my mind to get them.

Then I got an email saying that I need to verify my credit card details. Thought I should save myself the trouble of calling in, so I went online, wanting to make a new purchase since my previous purchase that did not go through will auto-cancel after 5 days.

To my horror, they were gone!!!!! GONE! POOFT-GONE!

People here are crazy or what? Blushers get sold out over a few days?? huh??

Moral of the story is again, don't think too much or for too long. Either buy or forget about them. Why do I have to keep teaching myself this same lesson?

Sigh..

So I called in to verify my card details and keep my fingers crossed that my orders will go through smoothly. Something tells me the blushers will still be out.

Sigh..

No comments: