Saturday, November 15, 2008

Photo Summary

It's been a while since I posted photos so here they are :)

Maen under AN's spell?

Or simply under her control?

Quite obvious huh?

Wonder what's in Maen's thought.
So near

yet so far

"Take picture ah?"

"Ok where do I stand?"
"Is this good enough?" (erm...photographer obviously not very skillful as usual)
Oops..something tells me I wasn't the photographer ;p

Papa and baby

Her in one of the swim suit we bought her before her 1st, one and only swim

Arrival of the stuff I bought online in preparation for the coming cold weather. The only beneficiary of the loot: Adrielle Nicole Liow Zu Er. Mr Liow insisted on taking this picture coz he was amazed by the thing I bought. A lot meh? hehe.
Before, the bear was a proposal gift. During, BM were wedding gifts. After, the baby is a marriage to..r.t..ure... gift. Ok, she's really a gift. When she's not eating, she's mostly cute and fun to be with.

Lately when we bring the camera out to take pictures of her, she will go "Cheese" and stay for the picture (we have to hurry tho. Her patience is as vast as the water in the toilet bowl only). hee. Quite cute. Ok, very cute.
A bored baby...

..is a good helper.

See what I mean? hehe. She was helping to brush fur off the carpet with the brush like she sees me brush BM's fur off their bed with another of this.
My fringe.
Sorry my eyes looked wierd coz I had some wierd looking eye makeup on. I was trying out a new colour I got while AN was sleeping. Very ugly I know, but the colour is very pretty!! Will do a swatch when I have time to. hee.

Fall fashion. Finally the thick clothings come in useful.

Since it's not that cold yet, baby can still get to put on dresses

A dress doesn't make a girl, a girl. So unglam.

Better?

Next comes some very exposed photos (what were you thinking? hehe. I meant the flash was too strong)

Father and daughter playing with stickers while I cook.

I stick on you.

You stick on me

Baby with her newly installed 'infra-red'
A clearer view of the new gadget

Accidental "Celebrity-hates-Paparazzi" Finger?
Sticker on the wall?

The artist

The more the merrier
Baby dozing off on the car today.

Once upon a time, she could sit still in the car seat. Now, she's learnt to escape. This is one rare time she fell asleep after contorting her right hand out of the harness.

Most babies drool but I do not remember AN ever drooling (unless we count blowing bubbles as drooling).

She must be really tired coz she drooled today!
Finally (a sleeping) AN and I. I like my fringe.

4 comments:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

We love that pic of AN hugging Maen's head and Maen looking up at AN! The 2 gals look so sweet together!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Boredlittleflower said...

She does get on our nerves sometimes but..we just hope she grows up fast so that she can help mummy bring us on more walks since she likes to walk us to much.

oh, one thing we love about her is that she enjoys bringing us food! We love it when she sneaks into the ktichen coz then all 3 of us can check out our food cabinet until mummy catches us. hehe

Juno said...

Wow, lovely photos!! AN has grown... she looks more like 'lady' now. Very cute. Thank you for sharing many nice photos. AN looks like her mom! (sorry dad!) :)

Momo & Pinot

Boredlittleflower said...

hi momo and pinot!

Mummy says thanks for the kind comments :) we think it's a pity AN inherited mummy's flat nose tho *oops*

Love, Baileys & Maen