Monday, January 12, 2009

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!

Oh yeah!

Thank God! I survived the 6hrs driving course (yes, only 6 hrs to get your license. Simple right? heheh) and passed the last 'evaluation' , in other words, my driving test, an hour ago.

MR Liow will bring me to MVD to get my license done tomorrow.

So, other than using my legs to walk and public transport to get around, I should be able to maneuver a car by now.

AN did something cute this morning when Mr Liow allowed me to take his car out for practice.

I wasn't really familiar with Mr Liow's car and was a little jerky in making turns.

This little girl was all strapped up in her baby seat snacking on rice krispies in her hands.

As I made those turns, she went "Wwwooooooh!" -______-" Talk about sound effects huh?

And when we finally reached the park (where we bring BM for walks), she actually looked really happy and clapped (as if she was really glad to still be alive...)

Some time during the 15mins or so, on our way there, she fell asleep. I told Mr Liow it must have been my rocky driving that lulled her to sleep.

She woke up to cheer me a little, continued with snacking on her Rice Krispies again, and while I practiced parking, she dozed off yet again. hmm...Sounds good to me, if she will go to sleep everytime I drive.

So ya lor, I'm a driver liao!

No comments: