Monday, February 9, 2009

Chinese New Year Greetings to ALL!

CNY is almost over, and it probably is as you are reading this now but nevertheless, Happy Moooo Year (it's the year of the cow and I'd have friends greeting us in moooo language so it's mooooo language back to you guys too. hehe!)

My parents are now at our place. Mum is keeping herself busy by cleaning EVERY corner of our home, including the front and back patios, so erm....I'll not have to worry about housekeeping for the next couple of months.

Father's doing ok here too, by the grace of God, except that he looked bored most of the time. He looked bored each time he dropped by our place everday before we came over anyway, so I'm not too worried about that. hee.

Thank God the folks and Andy reached LA safely, and for the safe journey we had travelling to and from LA, San Diego and Las Vegas. As always, Mr Liow being the only driver, is most physically drained. Thanks for planning the trip, dear.

It's been half a month since my last entry and having not blogged for this long made me lose touch a little. Am feeling a little lost, unsure of what I want to 'pen' down. hee.

Oh ya, thanks to Mama Joan who introduced me to the Channel 8 show "Little Nonya", I was hooked for the whole of last month since, even throughout the holiday. As long as there was internet connection, I couldn't help but fix my attention on the episodes in youtube.

Have tonnes of pictures as usual but I'm a little lazy to post them. I will tho, as soon as I hope to be.

hehe. This post is really aimless, isn't it? ;p

No comments: