Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love my parents

I've written several times abt my parents, and Mr Liow's mum, posted some on the blog and saved some more private memories on my dashboard without posting. Before I start thinking about it again, my parents hv only less 17 days to leaving.

And that'll be the end to my 3 months of freedom.

I've not only enjoyed so much free time with mum around, I've also learnt so much from her!

She persisted in putting AN on the toilet bowl and was the one who started to sit AN there each time she started straining to poop. Tough as constipation may be on AN, gravity did help whenever she pooped sitting instead of lying down.

It wasn't easy getting myself to believe what mum says most times coz she believes in many hearsays which are based on seemingly nothing logical and then there'll be times she'll gently prove me wrong. I love my mum for not shaming me whenever I'm proven wrong by her.

Mum's done so much for us during this period and endured so much nonsenses quietly. I've taken all these to heart.

I now know that I can make fun of my elder if I ask and I need not be respectful if I don't feel like it. No it definitely wasn't my mum who taught me that. I learn this from observing how my parents bore with our nonsenses during these months. They deserve MORE respect than some other people but got less than that. I may sound spiteful saying this but I have decided to give respect ONLY to people deserving it.

I've never realized my parents are as sua ku as they are. Then it was me who has advanced. I started off feeling ashamed of my parents' behaviours when they first came. I no longer am now. I should be if my parents are selfish but they are so NOT! They are exactly how they appear to be, unlike some people we know, who hide their ugliness beneath a branded front and I wonder why still receive more respect than my parents do.

No more monkeys jumping on MY bed.

No comments: