Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Progressive.com

I can't say enough of how impressed I am with Progressive Auto Insurance!

I call at 8.04am to ask if I might be able to get help for the keys I left in the car and was politely assured that a lockout falls under Roadside Assistance which is covered in the policy.

My call was transferred to another department where I got help from another very helpful lady who was sympathetic and prompt in verifying my details.

She said she'd arrange with the lockout department to get someone to me and I would receive an automated call soon.

Less than 5 mins after we ended the call, I got the automated call with information about who's coming and what time.

I then received a call from another lady from a certain company (contractor I guess), who was on her way to give me help, to confirm that she was on her way and would reach in 45 mins.

Just a while ago, I received another automated call to confirm that help is on its way and will be reaching me in the next 15 mins. It also said I will be receiving another call at the end to confirm I got the help I need.

WOW!

Let me update about the full service once the whole episode is over. hehe!

Updated 5.11pm:
Unlocking service is on average. Grumpy looking service staff who's not from progressive anyway. Grumpy looking service staff quite a norm here I noticed, so it no longer bothers me unless they are rude.

It was such a breeze to dig into a car! Now I know how to do it. Probably I should stock up on car breaking-in tools. hehe.

And the alarm did come off after the door was opened without the remote. I was surprised he didn't seem to know how to turn the alarm off without the use of the key and left the alarm to sound till I squirmed into the back seat where the keys were.

So yup, we're mobile again!

AN can continue to look forward to enjoying herself at Gymboree!

No comments: