Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random photo updates of AN & her activities

It's been an angry week (of stupid things that happened and AN trying to stretch my patience everyday at a time when it's running at its thinnest).

To lighten things up (I know you guys don't know how to respond to my seemingly non-ending anger), here are some really random pictures.

I can't be angry forever. I mean I can, but I'm not angry at any of you so I'm going to stop toturing all of you who love and care for me.

Thanks guys, for all the concerns and to those who dropped me messages here in my chatbox and emails, I really appreciate the extra efforts in keeping me going.


So ya, here goes:

It's been like Christmas for the past 3 mths with Popo as Santa Claus.

First it was a microphone that records and playbacks with music (let me find it..it's somewhere), then the 'band' set. AN loves playing with these in music classes so popo decided to get her these.

Then Play Doh for her birthday (besides those clothes)

The Wednesday before Easter Day, we went to the library as usual for story telling and there was a special gift for the toddlers! A bunny bag!

And an Easter egg! It's an ordinary egg and a plastic wrap that fitted loosely around the egg. There was a queue for some reasons after the kids were given the bag and egg and their choice of the plastic wrap. I almost left with AN till my dad advised me to queue and said the other kids' eggs looked different from AN's. True enough, I think the librarians on duty had to shrink the wrap around the egg so it fitted nicely, like it looked below!

I'm glad my mum's not a hairstylist *phew*

That day AN did not refuse to put on a hat.

Oh, there! AN and the microphone I was talking about.

Before we got AN the table, she only had this container to write and draw on.


AN and her Pooh Bear!

AN feeling happy with her b'day goodies

Our first Wednesday without gong gong around. And the first time AN decided to move on front to listen to Ms Julie's story telling!

My mum's simple way of saying thanks to us for taking good care of them. There's a card too. hehe. Where's the picture I took of it????

AN has a table, finally! Cute? It's Noah's Ark (table) with 4 pairs of animals (4 chairs) out of which we decided not to assemble 2 chairs coz we do not need 4 chairs and we also fear having to disassemble all of them next year.

Mr Liow put the table together, me did the walrus and my mum did the crocodile.

With a new table, AN can draw on it, roll dough on it, read and even take her meals from it.
This table set is perfect for her coz she loves crawling through tunnels and hiding under tables lately. She has her own ark to hide in now. Got holes for her to see if the water has gone down or not somemore. hehe.


No comments: