Friday, May 22, 2009

Baileys' Entry: Then and now

It's tiring loving a human puppy

I love AN, then and now.

In the past, I had to be the one to tell her I love her (this was in Dec 07 when human puppy was 8mths old)


I still love her ;p


What's even better is, she loves lizard watching as much as I do!
http://littleflower-in-a-land-far-away.blogspot.com/2009/05/baileys-entry-lizard-watching.html

You think she loves Maen more? Wrong! Maen's just too slow for her each time, unlike me (see? I can zoom by them!)

But do you know exactly why we both love her?






I standby her when she's caged up
And we love her even when she goes missing

Coz accidents do happen, to our benefit

Mummy's little babies thought hard:

1 comment:

Juno said...

Ohhhh... Maen and Bailey, we can really related to the video when AN was only eight month old coz our pup brudder is now nine month old. Everytime we visit you guys, AN gets cuter and cuter. :)

All the posted photos are lovely! You two are so good to AN!

Momo & Pinot