Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mummy help!

AN came running to me as I was vacuuming the carpet just now begging "Mummy help!" while tugging at the bottom of her romper. She seemed desperate to get it unbuttoned.

I wondered what she had up her sleeves (or down her romper in this case) and reminded her not to take her pampers off (you will never be able to anticipate what a toddler at 2 years old will do).

She nodded her head, told me "ok" and then started blabbering about "bear" being "hungry" and "mem mem".

Oh, I see. Her "bear" was "hungry" and that explained the urgency (plus her getting impatient after struggling for a long time without success to get her romper to flip up). As soon as I released her bottom, she jumped back onto the sofa with her bear under the blanket and they started nursing.

That was relatively adorable

^__________^



Edited: I think she meant "mem mem stuck" instead of "mem mem dropped".

No comments: