Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fever updates

AN's fever has finally gone down. It escalated back to 38.5C last evening and got us worried again. Thank God she's now back to her usual 36.9C. It was wierd though, that while she was having fever the last few days, her body didnt feel warm to touch and she was playful and active like she is when well.

And yup, my turn now.

I had a fever ytd and is still slightly feverish now.

Thank God Mr Liow came back a little earlier to help me with Adrielle last afternoon. I didn't hv the energy to entertain AN and couldn't stop shivering coz of the chills.

AN was quite a darling to allow me to lie down when I told her "mummy's sick". Still I can understand how boring it can get to have nothing to do and no one to talk to. For a toddler, that's mental neglect.

So we cuddled together to watch one cartoon after another. This is definitely the first time she gets to watch so much TV.

I'm also thankful that she's a good helper now. She does the disc change in the player and has somehow figured out how to get the shows to play. I only had to sit on the sofa and wait for my baby to jump back under the covers with me. It was even occassional that I had to use the remote controller to start the show. Oh ya, AN was also the one who helped me fetch the remote whenever I needed it.

It's important I do not forget how sweet my baby can be. I get overwhelmed by her fussy eating that she doesn't seem to ever be growing out of. It happens so many times everyday for the past half a year or more. I dread mealtimes and lose my sanity ever too often, scaring her as I behave like a crazy woman whenever she starts telling me "I don't want".

Please rmb me in prayer. I don't want AN to grow up scarred in any ways, yet I cause her distress everyday coz of food. I'm sure she's no less stressed up whenever it's meal time too.

Please pray that I'll hv the patience and sanity to go through this with her.

No comments: