Monday, July 20, 2009

Half and half vs Strawberry Milk

Maen got the strawberry milk bath and Baileys, the half and half milk bath.

Which smells better?

BOTH SMELL SO YUMMY! I got hungry bathing them. hehe.

I was quite disappointed that the whole house didn't smell like they did after their bath this morning, unlike what Aloveen did with 'scentifying' them, and the house. Even All System 'scented' the whole house after their baths(even though I didn't quite like the 'perfumed' scent after their All System bath).

They do smell like they had those milk baths when I sniffed into their fur (No, I didn't chock on their products by doing that). And the fact that the milk baths made them all soft and fluffy, I was rather amazed!

For those who've used these, are they commonly diluted as such? I mean, most shampoos I've used on them (mainly Aloveen and All Systems-undiluted) are rather thick so a dollop of them should suffice. I had to keep pouring these milk baths on them to get a lather. 12 oz each won't last me too long (good news! I can try other brands on them soon!)

Anyhow, I'm quite satisfied with the results after they dry but I am sure they won't be smelling this nice by tomorrow. Let me see how long their fluffiness is going to last.

They look so white, smell so nice and feel huggable now. hehe.

No comments: