Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baileys' Entry: Our gallery

Why does it always have to be AN's photo updates? Are we any less adorable?

Maen says she thinks we are cuter and proves it

This is me proving our point, that we deserve as much news coverage as the aging human puppy
Has anyone noticed how she has to have her head on somewhere? On mummy's laps, on my butt..on my butt..*duh* She must really think I do not suffer from gas.

See how she thinks she is the fur princess? Even if she is, she's the one I know of who has the most exposure.

See her resting her little head on my neck, as if summer's not hot enough? Thank God the air conditioning system cools the whole place down to fall temperature!

Shame shame baby
When she finds nothing to lay her head on, she waits on

This is when she gives up waiting
Mummy's little babies thought hard.

No comments: