Thursday, August 27, 2009

Randomness of AN's activities, again

Have just uploaded some pictures taken over the week. Enjoy :)

AN right after she woke up, went over from the other sofa onto this one, laid down and covered herself nicely under the blanket. I didn't even know she was awake and was surprised to see her lying nicely away from where I last saw her asleep at.

AN dirtied her t-shirt and while waiting for me to get her a new one, hid under the blanket and insisted that she felt cold -______-" And then when I got her a fresh top, she refused to put that on and kept telling me "Mummy Adrielle cold"..



Was reading to AN this book and her interpretation of what she saw was "Mummy, boy eating the bird".
AN insisted on putting on my jacket. It's super oversized on her and she agreed by informing me: "Mummy's jacket super big".

No comments: