Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yet another cute impersonation

AN was pretending she was a Gymboree instructor giving the all the kids a Gymbo stamp at the end of each session. I was her only student available.

After the stamp, I said: "Thank you Adrielle!"

AN looked at me and told me seriously: "I am Miss Erin" (Her favorite instructor)

Ok...

She then went on to instruct me to "sit by the wall, wait for the stamp."

Told her I had stamps already but she insisted: "Go! Sit by the wall!"

So fierce.... So I did.

She went: "There you go", "Bloop" (just noise that meant nothing", "Where else do you want?" and gave me more stamps. She was sensible enough not to stamp me where I asked to be stamped that were not on the usual hands, feet & tummy.

When done, I thanked Adrielle but got reminded once again that she was "Miss Erin", so I said thanks to miss Erin.

She stopped talking all of a sudden and when she started again, she gave a sheepish smile and told me: "Miss Erin poot".

HAHAHAHA!

No comments: