Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maen's Entry: Milkshake therapy and new bowls!

We got a bath right after we got home from Mount Lemmon 2 weekends ago coz we looked dirty (mummy said so). How could that be when we did not jump into muddy puddles or rub ourselves in sand?


And just because we shed in the car so badly (again, that was what mummy said), all thanks to mummy who had not brushed us for ONE WHOLE WEEK, she said we needed to shower. Gor gor and I see nothing related in the equation (no brushing = shedding = need a shower?).

Mummy decided that since she's tried out all the 3 milkshakes on us and loved the "Half and Half" better, she would use it on us this time. One the both of us. The previous who-stinks-first contests were not fair. I always turn out winner. *fumes*

By Wednesday morning (which was the 3rd day after we showered) when papa and mummy had to leave for Flagstaff, we still smell delicious: BOTH OF US, AND I DO NOT STINK.

It was a pity, mummy said, that we had to be at Camalot. We think so too. Mummy hugs us a lot everytime after we shower, especially with the milkshakes now.

We came back stinking again (how not to stink after 3 fun filled days running in the big yard with so many fur-buddies, all the playfighting, saliva, grass, dirt and more!).

Mummy said we looked clean still. They are always impressive with how Camalot caretakers (Auntie Jo, Uncle Jim and another kind lady) keep Camalot and us, furkiddos, clean.

The house do not stink with so many of us in there (and the lack of tumbleweeds - fur), and even with us running in the yard, we do not return to the house muddy. Our paws remain clean as well. Mummy asked me and I told her that was because we both know how to clean ourselves up. She did not believe my words and say a stinking baby like me can never keep myself clean and smelling nice for long enough.

This time after we got home from Camalot, Mummy bathed us with the Strawberry Milkshake. It smells lovely in the bottle but among the 3, this was least longest-lasting.

It's only been 2 days and I no longer smell like strawberries.

Baileys: "That is because she naturally stinks! I still smell good!"

We both still look clean and fluffy though. And with mummy brushing us at least twice a day since Saturday, she said we do not walk around with an aura of fur around us anymore. Did we even walk with that type of aura?

Mummy said she will get Half and Half by the gallon soon. It didn't matter to me what she gets. Just as long as we get our daily dose of hugs and kisses (and as long as she does not shower us too often), anything works.

Lastly, I have to share pictures (after mummy's put up all sorts of pictures, except pictures of us..that's sad!).

We got new bowls!

Mine

And my gor gor, Baileys'

My old bowl cracked and continued to crack. Did no harm to me but cut mummy's hands a few times when she washed it.

She can not just buy one bowl to replace the cracked one because there are two of us, so she bought 2 bowls. They look so cute! And worked better than the spaniel bowls she bought about 3 months back. These kept our ears out. Those do not, and are toooooo big -____-"

But stingy mummy said I will have to use gor gor's old bowl because it is still good, and gor gor will get to use his new and nice blue bowl (where has fairness gone!)

I'll make sure I get to use my new and nice yellow bowl, by hook or by crook, even if I have to break gor gor's old bowl.

And then she also bought us an elevated diner so that we need not stretch too far for our food.

It's still boxed because she said we will only get to use it back in Singapore, so that there is less to pack when it's time to go home next year.

She bought 4 more, so if any of you are interested, just bark.

Love,
Us

No comments: