Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Potty Training Update - Day 16

AN's been off diapers for 16 days.

Other than Gymboree or short trip to and from Walmart, I still bring her out in diapers in case she cannot hold till we get to a restroom.

While outside, even in diapers, she will ask to pee when she feels the urge to. Thank God most of those times, restrooms were easily available.

She peed in her pants twice since my last update about her potty last week but was not too affected by it like she was previously.

And AN pees like a boy. Hehe. Her pee gushes out horizontally while she's seated on the potty! Good thing is, her potty comes with a splash-guard at the front, for boys who are sitting to pee for a start. I took it away initially till I realised I needed something to stop her pee from shooting out from the front. Sounds so funny. Hehe.

By now, she is able to hold her pee for slightly over 2 hours at most (unless she drank lots of fluid).

She is ready.

No comments: