Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 20: Uploaded Pictures

Mr Liow had been asking for pictures which I had no way of uploading, till I remembered Mr Liow might have installed a card reader on the desktop connected to the TV.

True enough! And here comes pictures for the past 3 weeks:

The kitchen after I woke up the day Mr Liow left. Mr Liow was so sweet as to pack the kitchen for me so that I could wake up to a neater kitchen. I feel happier when the kitchen looks neater (or anywhere else for that matter but with AN now, neatness is a luxury, like personal time. hehe)


The first week of Mr Liow's absence was also the week of receiving many of the things I ordered online.

The first of the lot was more Greenies for BM

Not for AN but she gladly received them anyway

My 2nd lot of MAC order arrived together with the Benefit ones.



This was the 3rd. 4th delivery of the week was my supposed 1st MAC order but it got delayed coz I gave them the number of a VISA gift card which has almost depleted in value.

AN playing with water

And attempting to smile her way out of trouble when caught

After some strawberries

AN helping me make brownies (yes she helps to pour things in and stir, and then finger-lick the pot clean)

AN cutting a circle (she's quite good when cutting along lines, mostly straight and circles as of now)

AN's attempt at writing the letter 'A'. I drew them in yellow so that she could trace. If you noticed, those at the bottom looked worse. That was coz she started writing from the bottom and improved a little as she went by. She still can not write without guide (her 'A' looks like 'H' when there's nothing for her to trace to)

Next up will be a few videos. I've got no converter in this desktop and has just downloaded one to convert my movie formats into mp4. Hope it works. It takes half an hour to convert just ONE movie...this is s.l.o.w.....

No comments: