Sunday, February 7, 2010

All about Baileys and Maen

When I was expecting Adrielle, Baileys and Maen kept me company, a LOT!

They kept close to me (oh well, they always do...), and even slept on me as I slept.

Now that we are looking forward to a second human puppy, Adrielle is supposed to be 'stick-ier' to me which I have yet to experience though. It is Baileys who seems to be displaying more reliance.

For the past few days, he would half-stand against the sofa VERY often whenever I took a rest. He would put a paw on me and keep staring at me. If given the go ahead sign, I am sure he will jump up and sleep on me like he used to. Maen did jump up once (Maen has limited self-control), realised she was in trouble and jumped off the other end. That's was probably the first time she jumped onto bed with me since AN was born.

It's been some time since both of them slept on my laps, since AN's birth in 2007.

They started squeezing their bodies onto my laps when I sit on the floor again, much to AN's displeasure. AN wants to show 'baby' what she's doing or playing with lately, so she wants me to sit on the floor with my shirt flipped up. The moment they (Baileys and Maen) see me sitting cross-legged on the floor, they hurriedly walk over and slump themselves onto me.

AN will then complain: "Go away! Baby cannot see me!" and try to push them away.

-__________-"

It's time to get them ready to return to Singapore now. They will have to get their jabs, we will have to help them get used to their crates again, and all the paperwork. And we're going to have to worry about them flying again.

Let just pray the next time we come back, if we do, that will be after both of them have crossed over rainbow bridge.

No comments: