Sunday, February 21, 2010

Been so Tired..

Had been yawning whole day long and feeling very tired. It's sad coz unlike the first time I expected AN, I was not able to really rest this time.

AN had been rather well behaved, thank God! But I have to adjust to her new sleeping hours. This girl is wierd, waking up really early in the morning during cold weathers. Most people sleep in late, do we not?

I did not feel too well last evening so in the midst of nursing her to sleep, i got up and went to try see if I could puke something out to make myself feel better.

My baby got up after me and grabbed my pants asking with concern: "Mummy what happened? Are you ok?" I told her I felt sick and need to throw up. She then started patting my thighs, which I thought she was probably trying to make me feel better.

Nothing came out except for a big loud burp. Goodness...how much air i had in there! Felt better after that and we went back to bed.

AN was not really tired but I had to make myself sleep (I really felt sick with a headache and the constant urge to throw up). She was really thoughtful, reading aloud to herself while lying beside me. She would nudge me once in a while to tell me something but did not seem to expect me to respond. So sweet of her.

Finally she felt tired, helped herself by flipping up my t-shirt and latched herself on. In no time, she fell asleep. I couldn't really sleep well, drifting in and out of sleep. Finally got up at almost 1am to bring her upstairs to sleep.

Took me a long time to fall asleep at almost 3am. AN woke up at 7.45 am this morning, bright and cheery, and announcing: "It's morning time!! Mummy, let's wake up and go downstairs!"

Oh.....my....goodness...the moment I opened my eyes, the headache came right back! Thank God Mr Liow asked AN to get on the bed with him and he kept her company while I napped a little while more.

I was tired the whole of today, and every other day for the past few weeks...Headaches come and go, and I even had backache since the San Diego trip. The backache has more or less left, but I still feel something in the back. Maybe it's psychological.

Maen makes me happy though. Her silly face has been making me smile a lot. Not than AN or Baileys have been making me angry, just that Maen has been exceptionally adorable lately. I wish I could carry her onto the sofa to sleep with me something.

Had so many random things to blog about lately but had no time or energy to. By the time I log into blogspot, there's really nothing much I had to write about.

We have an appointment with our gynae this Tues. Will update about this new baby then.

No comments: