Friday, February 5, 2010

Morning Sickness?

I remembered when I was expecting AN, I felt sleepy all the time. I did not recall nausea, change in appetite or any of the common symptoms of pregnancy (till I read my old posts and realised that the first part of my first trimester then was not as breezy as I remembered).

With AN, at this same stage, I had headaches and did throw up, plus sleepyness.

This time, similarly, I feel nauseous whole day long and have headaches on and off. I feel tired this time as well. It's worse this time bcause I can't sleep the whole day like I did the last time. AN needs me awake and I have to cook. Mr Liow had been reminding me that I need not cook if I do not want to, but lunch served where he works, he'd rather fast.

I want to throw up now. Something's there at my throat. The urge is not strong though. Unlike my pregnancy with AN though, this time my appetite is lousy. I wake up feeling like I just had buffet minutes ago, and I feel bloated whole day. I have to eat though, coz AN is still nursing. Calories is important to me now as much as it is to AN. So unless I have to puke, I will hve to try not to.

More about nursing in future. As of now, I guess I would want AN to self wean. I may try but if I do, it will be a pleasant ending with no shed tears.

Praying that the first tri will fly pass. Will have to find a gynae now.

Another impt thing now is to settle BM's vacinnations and paperwork. By the time they are ready to go, I think I will have moved on to the more enjoyable part of pregnant again.

No comments: