Friday, April 30, 2010

Buy and buy (and pray we have enough boxes!)

For the remaining 1.5 months left in Tucson, I can't help it but worry that if I do not buy what I've been wanting to buy, I will regret it later on when we go back to Singapore. So poor Mr Liow has to keep the bank filled with money so that I can buy and buy. Thanks dear, I promise I'll be back to my normal self when we go back to Singapore.

Have used the EPO shampoo and conditioner samples on Baileys (not Maen yet. She's still waiting for her bath. hehe) and verdict is (after 1.5 weeks): This is the best!! I can't remember how well Aloveen worked on BM except that they didn't scratch very badly and they smell lovely after baths and can continue to smell lovely for the whole week, sometimes more.

This one smells fresh in the bathroom but its smell doesn't linger in the house for as long BUT BUT BUT, after 1.5 weeks, Baileys still looked clean and neat and nice (and doesn't stink...but they do not usually stink after just 1 wk if I did not recall wrongly)!!!

Oh my goodness....so, if it is already costlier than most reputable shampoo/conditioner here in USA, it will cost us a bomb if we get them back in Singapore, right? So Mr Liow allowed me to stock up 1 gallon of shampoo and conditioner each. hehe. Thanks Mr Liow.

Check this out: www.iodogs.com (their sales department informed me that we have them at PLC in Singapore too. hehe.)

Also, remember Baileys and Maen had this elevated bed for more than a year? The canvas cover is now flaking at the bottom (all thanks to Maen's constant scratching and the dry weather I believe). Mr Liow asked me to get another cover but the cover alone costs USD$44.95 (cheapest I can find and it's not available easily anymore!!) I shld have gotten more covers when I got the bed then. I cannot justify spending almost $45 (which is abt S$60) on a canvas sheet and it was only USD$14.99 then when it was available at petedge...stupid me to not stock up..

BUT then again, just nice, an online store was having 10% off $75 and I happened to see a sofabed for doggies at $79.99 with free shipping. Again, Mr Liow said ok (not very enthusiastically though), so I got it for them. Another $30 for a solid frame, a sofabed and design. Cool? hehe. Dog in picture not included.
And then I got my makeup traincase. Been searching for one that is light. The aluminum ones are really nice and very much cheaper...I don't know which ones to get and time is running out (for free shipping. Shipping charges can kill, especially for heavy and bulky items like these!), and aluminum ones seem to be more easily available, should I need them in future...so kind Mr Liow again (without much enthusiasm) agreed to this investment of mine.

I feel so sinful for spending so much. Sorry dear, and thanks so much for sponsoring me, Baileys and Maen, and AN, and you have not even gotten much for youself :(

No comments: