Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Re-registration of IC (Identity Card)

It's done!! Yeah! This should be the end of pending 'official' matters that I've owed over 2 years.

AN was extremely sweet today. She sang and huGged me tight as she did, smiled a lot, was very obedient and said sorry immediately when something she did got on my nerves (and it was nothing serious, she was just taking a little too long like most days during meals when she kept forgetting to chew and swallow).

Moments like these are precious (and even those of her tanthrums, as unbearable as they may be) because when she grows up, I'd probably miss these tanthrums more than other issues..? Hehe.

I've also received my driving license last week. Hehe.

HPS is still being processed (after so long...)

I think in comparison, ICA Is way way more efficient than many others government departments that we've had to contact for whatever purpose lately. Everything was done with proper procedures, and even though we had to wait, there were hardly any confusions. Instructions given were clear and there were no contradictions even though I exceeded my 30th birthday by 1 yr and 4 mths (unlike some where each different officer we speak to gives different instructions or strictly refuse to help even though we had been away for valid reasons..)

So, yeah! All done!

No comments: