Saturday, October 9, 2010

What I bathe with

Why is this upside down again?? The original file is right side up!!

Anyway, this is what I bathe with coz I'm not allowed to bathe at all, unless with herbal tea bags like these. There are 8 sachets inside each packet, enough to last me 2 baths (4 tea bags each time).

The problem is, 4 packets are not enough to clean me, so I do still use water to wash myself before I do a final rinse with the herbal bath. This is not made known to the parents though. hehe.

It doesn't really stink bad (I find the herbal scent quite therapeutic. Am quite a fan of herbal therapy in fact).


Not too sure if I used this the first time or not. Mr Liow's aunt boiled the herbal sachets over the cooker in a big pot during my first confinement. Mum's somewhat given up on me and relaxing her control over what I do during this confinement now. She's focusing on making dishes she knows will build my health up and leaving all else up to me now. hehe. So, I followed the instructions on the outside of the packet to soak the sachets 15 mins before bath.

This is how it looks like. I got it from a friend from Tucson though, so I'm not too sure if this brand is available in Singapore. Medical halls should have similar products by different manufacturers, if not this. They should not be too different.

No comments: