Sunday, November 21, 2010

Big Mess...

We were out for Isaac's first month bb bash this afternoon and went to meet my family for dinner after that.

It was a long and tiring day and by the time we got home, it was almost 10pm.

The last thing we hoped to see was mess...and being tired, I was hoping the floor will not be too sticky, coz we don't have much energy to mop.

But, not only was the floor sticky (extremely! I was almost sure they peed in the living room and stepped all over the house....), we saw a puddle of pee on the new cushion of our papasan chair...

Well done, Maen.... Well done...

We're finally done with cleaning. Thank God Ethan was not too whiny so we could share duties and get things done soon.

I've soaked the pee area of the cushion. Let's see how many days it'll take for the cushion to dry...

Time now is 12:28am.... I'm tired, physically and mentally...sometimes I wish we don't always have to return home to sticky floors so at least I can choose whether or not I want to mop them when I'm really really tired...

I fear leaving the house now...I fear having more work to do when we return, like today...and with the usual days when Mr Liow thought he would bring me out for a breather.

I was asked twice on separate occasions by different friends if we've considered a domestic helper. I had at some point but we're both nt too keen.

It takes time to train a helper, that is if we are blessed with one who meets our requirements. Good helpers do not come easy, and we don't have time or excess patience to train.

And I see how some kids rely totally on the helper to the extent of nearly behaving crippled (leave empty boxes of raisins on table. Eat and drop food everywhere. Everything must be done by helper, from getting hair blown dry, to having dishes placed on table..and they do not wash their own plates.)

Not all kids with helper behave like that but if mine happen to, I.WILL.DIE. I hate such behaviours but have no remedy for them...not as if I have plenty of time on my hands, or patience, or knowledge on how to bring up perfect kids...

Another one of emo days again...I should just try close my eyes now before ER wakes up for milk, anytime soon....

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: