Friday, November 19, 2010

A Day of PEACE (beginning with the first 2 hours)

Mr Liow took the big sister out to Universal Studio Singapore for his RSAF family day and that means it's just ER and I at home with the furkids.

ER is peacefully sleeping...and I'm peacefully surfing the net and uploading pictures via bluetooth.

It's quite a feat pairing my phone and iMAC...I wonder why. Both devices are (relatively) new so I'm suspecting (but not hoping) that either of the built-in bluetooth is not working or less sensitive..

IF I have time still, I'll try editing movies!!

p.s: The iMAC is so completely new to me....and almost everything we use on the PC, it's opposite on the MAC. Even the 'close window' button (the cross) is on top left instead of right, and I can't select all with ctrl A....Got to relearn everything again.

BUT

It's fun, coz of the big screen and frankly, MAC is more responsive. Sorry windows....

No comments: