Saturday, November 27, 2010

Imagination on a higher level

AN was 'consulting Dr Liow' one evening.
AN: "Dr Liow! Can you check me?"
Daddy: ".....(talking on the phone regarding work)....."
AN: "Dr Liow..Dr Liow!!"
No reponse from daddy.
AN: "haiya...this doctor doesn't wasn't to talk to me. I better change another doctor..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN is a doctor this time, and I'm patient.
AN: "Tell me you are sick."
Me: "em...ok. I'm sick."
AN: "ok. I check you."
Full body checkup with stethoscope.
AN: "you are very sick. Super duper sick!"
Me: "oh no...am I going to die?"
AN looked sad and replied promptly: "no you won't die."
Me: "but I'm super duper sick. I'm dying. Its death painful?"
AN on the verge of tears: "no you won't die!"
I was about to ask again when she raised her voice and told me again : "you will not die. And I don't want you to say that word again."
Me: "which word?"
AN getting frustrated: "die! You won't die!"

Hahahaha! So fun to irritate a 3 yrs old for once.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: