Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Weekend that Slipped By!

AN's fever lasted till before she slept and we were praying that she would recover soon.

Took her temperature throughout the night and saw her getting better. She was 37.5°c when she woke up this morning and by the time Mr Liow came back with breakfast, she was back to normal at 36.5°c. No signs of other sickness. Have no idea what that was but thank God she's well again.

Ah girl brought Paul over for a visit. It's our first time meeting him and I like him. He's a very pleasant young man, very likeable and decent. Girl, I'm so happy for both of you :)

We had a good time chatting and I realised I missed having ah girl drop by often to keep me company. Hehe. Missed those days when she would come and I'd tell her stories at night before I got married, missed her dropping by after school or during long lunch breaks. She's grown up and dating now. In no time, she'll be busy with her own family... Then it's going to be AN's turn...

With packed activities for this week (it could have been even more packed. There was another bb shower this afternoon that we gave a miss to avoid bringing AN out), I am starting to miss Mr Liow.

All 4 of us slept in the same room on both Fri and Sat night. Mr Liow slept on the floor on AN and my mattress. I always enjoy squeezing together in the same room with people I love. Reminds me of Andy and I sleeping with our parents in the same room when we were young. And when ah girl came, we all slept together. I like the feeling of togetherness.

But sleeping together means someone has to sacrifice due to lack of bed space. Mr Liow is feeling some numbing kind of pain at his left buttocks/hip area. I'm praying its not going to spark off his slipdisc problem again. He has a long flight on Sat..pray that he'll recover fully by then.

I love you dear. Having you at home makes 'work' feel easier and I'm happier. And just thinking of your absence makes me miss you already :(

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: