Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 6: Admin matters

First HPS, then my IC renewal (ok, these are personal matters), then CDA, AN's birth extract, school registration, stemcord payment, bills (utilities, phones, internet, tv, etc to check, pay and file), filing...

Really can't afford to forget any of these..because, efficiency of certain organisations are not up to standard!

HPS took so much efforts and so long to get approved, birth extract too, almost got lost in the mail, my handphone bills are high for ridiculous reasons, CDA got rejected after we've waited 3weeks because form was "not complete" and they didn't specify why.

And I received a letter from Stemcord saying that the fees will be deducted from Mr Liow's credit card few days back. Haven't found time to file it and I got a call today asking me for the CDA account number.

The staff asked me exactly when I received the letter...and among all the letters I've filed, I couldn't find this particular one...-______-"

Wrong time, wrong thing...

Apparently, they didn't think that they sent any letter to me. No records of that in their system. I won't mind providing them with the CDA account number since this its going to be how their yearly fees will be paid.

I'm just worried they will charge us double. Last time when we signed AN up and indicated the Yoongs as our referral for rebate, they too did not rebate the Yoongs! Not very honest of Stemcord. We won't have known if we hadn't asked them coz the Yoongs forgot about the rebate too.

Sigh...will see how. I've dug into every possible file and found no such letter...will check again after the kids fall asleep before calling Stemcord up again...

Can't do without an effective filing system...I'm not good enough.%

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: