Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bad Start, moody again

For a start, AN didn't want her milk in the morning.

Then from the very start of her lunch, she didn't want to chew. From blaming mushroom, to vegetables (all her favourites), down to rice grains soaked in soup. 1.5hrs and many many tears later, she finished probably only half portion.

Then somehow she had diarrhea and pooped in her pants (can't remember the last time she had diarrhea..in fact this could probably be her 1st time since birth, other than that time during her stomach flu).

And I have to re-clean the kitchen again. MIL said she wants to make us fried rice tomorrow morning. Should I be thankful? I am feeling ungrateful because we are days from Chinese New Year. Mum despite being busy with AN, came to cook and helped me clean the kitchen already. I have to clean it all over again. It's not as if I can complete cleaning in 2 hours without distractions. With an infant (those who have been through this will know), it's takes at least double to triple the time needed to complete a simple task.

Oh, and the hubby was so sweet to offer to ferry the mum to interchange (even though there's a direct bus there). That reminds me of that bad thought that I apparently failed to shoo off yesterday.

Importance as ranked:
1st) Mum to interchange to meet friends even with direct bus
2nd) Early lunch with Colleagues
3rd) ER and I to Mt A to see Dr

To be fair to the daddy, he was having early lunch before fighting battle again, not on leave. If he was on leave, or able to take leave to bring ER to see a doctor, he most likely would have. Anyway, the mum rejected the offer. Quoting her: "I'm learning to be independant."

Is Neigi's suggestion (that I go and work) going to help turn negative thoughts positive? I should consider because I probably have TONNES OF TIME at home to read so much into things.

It's going to take a little while for me to shoo this away. With this current mood swing that I'm experiencing now, it'll take a while. I'm going to keep myself occupied now. Ta-da.

No comments: