Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shifted

We've shifted out of the hotel yesterday in the morning and have since stayover at Mr Liow's colleague, Edwin's place.

Mr Liow had to go to work from yesterday onwards. No more 'Tucson Orientation" for us, the family. "Work Orientation" has started for Mr Liow since yesterday.

So it was just AN and me at Edwin's place. BORING!! I had the time to make sure AN got her 3 meals tho. That was one thing I was thankful for. AN hasn't had proper meals the past week that we've been here coz we were almost always out. I've tried giving her anything that she probably could chew (she's tried the custard in the middle of egg tarts, chee cheong fun, radish cakes, rice crispies and bread). Just so that she won't go hungry you see.

She's starting to behave differently now. Smarter alry. She's throwing tanthrums more. She knows what is anger now and knows how to be angry. hmm.. She crawled all over the house yesterday and when she saw my shoes, she went ahead to put her feet in them, each in one! So cute. hee. I was surprised coz I hardly put shoes on her till lately (she doesn't like to wear shoes) and I didn't realise she actually observed me when I put my shoes on. Yes, she's learnt to observe. Her laughter is beginning to sound increasingly like mine. Eerie .. Copy cat.

She's mastered the art of getting off sofa back in Singapore but sadly, without getting much practice lately, she's lost it. She dares not get off the sofa or bed by herself now. I'm suspecting it's coz BM are not around. With them around, she'll want to get onto the ground badly and overcomes her fear naturally. She seemed to realise it's dangerous to climb off the sofa by herself now that BM are not around.

I think she misses BM as much as I do. hee. I love to have them around each other. Kids and dogs DO get along. There are definately more pros than cons in having BM in AN's life :)

Oh, as I was saying earlier, the hours from 8am right up to 7pm by the time the guys reached home, it was really boring. I stay home whole day back in Singapore with AN as well (and BM too) and it never was as boring as this.

I'm suspecting coz I had time on hand that I couldn't waste on watching TV (I miss HK drama serials....).

Boy am I glad we brought BM with us!! At least now I'm really really sure I HAVE so much time on hand that BM will get even more attention from me than back home in Singapore.

We've not shifted in tho. Can't tell if housekeeping will take as long as, or even longer than the time I spend on keeping the house neat and tidy, and clean. Tat I'll update after we stay in.

While AN was taking her afternoon nap yesterday, I went online to check for the existence of Azmira in Tucson. And then I recalled certain brands of kibbles that are good but not easily found in Singapore. I've seen owners asking around online if anyone knew which pet shops back there sell them coz it seemed stock stopped coming in. Kibbles like Abady and Innova.

So I've found where I can get Azmira for AN, I've found Blue, and Abady and Innova. Next would be to take the ingredient lists out on spreadsheet and compare them side by side. hehe.

K now, got to go. Time now is 9.30am of 3rd May 2008 here. Mr Liow's colleague, Poh Teck will be coming for us to bring us to go view cars. Mr Liow's colleagues have been so sweet. Many of them come to keep us company and take us out for meals or grocery shopping at the expense of family time. Really really am touched by those gestures. Hope to be able to do something for them back in return for their kindness.

So yup, see u guys online :)

No comments: