Monday, June 2, 2008

hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO mR lIOW

Had wanted to write this evening while AN's asleep and Mr Liow away at a farewell dinner for those of his guys who will be leaving in few days' time BUT the network was down and unrecoverable till my smart hubby did a reset when he came home.

I'm starting to see more and more of Mr Liow's smart & innovative side. Not that he's not smart and innovative before I saw that in him recently. There just wasn't much need for him to show off that strength of his that much when we were back in Singapore I guess.

We've wanted to do up the garden this weekend but didn't have time to do so yesterday (Sat) and not today as well coz I spent a long time in the kitchen cooking and Mr Liow had to watch over AN. By the time I was done, it was a short while to him having to leave home for the farewell dinner. Next weekend I guess.

This is the walkway leading to our home. Forgot to take a picture before the revamp but try picturing the walkway without the mini fences and large pebbles, and full of fallen branches and dried leaves. Mr Liow cleared the pathway, gathered large pebbles (easily available right outside our home. LOTS and LOTS of them!) and laid them nicely along the path. And then he put up the fences that we bought last weekend. We have a pair of small roadside lamps that's solar operated. He had no time to put that up today. Will do so soon and then I'll post more pictures of it.

Oh ya, AN had some wierd looking bumps yesterday. They look like 'feng mo'.

Those bumps came and went fast. They appeared at various parts of her body, disappeared and emerged at other parts of her body again since yesterday. By now (it's Sunday night at 10.25pm here as I'm typing this), her skin's cleared of all. Thank God for that. We got worried coz it started to look worse by last night.

That reminds me, once upon a time when BM were still young, I also had to worry about them having bumps on their skin. hehe. Now they scratch at nothing in particular. Wonder if that's good or bad news. hmm...

Mr Liow will be on day shift next week (from tomorrow) instead of night. hee. I don't have to spend lonely evenings without him for a week.

Lastly, Happy 31st birthday dear. May the Lord bless you with wisdom to lead, passion in your daily duties and sincere friendship among colleagues with whom you work. Not to forget, journey mercy as you travel home each day, and no FAIRS, no GAIRS, no problems so that you can come home earlier each day (ok, just joking about coming home early).

Feel really bad that I got you nothing. The only thing I can give you for your bird day was Lor Mee lunch this afternoon that tasted nothing near to Lor Mee back home (but it still tasted good right?? ;p)

Blessed birthday dear. Love you.

No comments: